Long-Term Nanny FAQ
We screen our client families rigorously so that we can refer you to the very best jobs. Stanford Park Nannies clients are families who:
- Have been interviewed by an agency owner
- Are willing to provide references from previous nannies
- Have chosen in-home child care as their family’s best option and are prepared to make a long-term commitment
- Are invested in finding the right nanny to join their parenting team
- Are committed to providing a safe and mutually respectful working environment
- Are prepared to comply with wage and labor laws, and offer standard benefits
- Will provide a written employment agreement
- Respect the nanny’s opinions and expertise
- Value the agency’s support and guidance
- Are prepared to work through issues fairly and honestly
Stanford Park Nannies is always seeking qualified nanny candidates to fill a wide variety of childcare positions; from temporary nannies and babysitters, long term nannies and family assistants, to newborn specialists & mother’s helpers.
We serve San Mateo and Santa Clara counties, including the following cities: San Bruno, Millbrae, Burlingame, Hillsborough, San Mateo, Belmont, Foster City, Redwood Shores, San Carlos, Redwood City, Woodside, Atherton, Portola Valley, Menlo Park, Palo Alto, Stanford, Los Altos, Mountain View, Sunnyvale, Milpitas, Cupertino, Santa Clara, San Jose, Campbell, Saratoga, Monte Sereno, and Los Gatos.
Nanny salaries range from $20-$30/hour or $3,500-$7,000/month for full time positions. Salary ranges will vary based on the job requirements and on your individual qualifications.
We will review current job opportunities with you the day you register with Stanford Park Nannies. You can expect to start meeting families in as soon as one to two days. The average job search takes from one to eight weeks depending upon your requirements, qualifications, and availability.
No, we are a free service to nannies. There are no fees, nor are you obligated to accept a job through our agency. Our goal is to find you the job that suits you best!
Our partnership extends beyond your first day on the job. If you need assistance with any issues including conflict resolution, employee benefits, and industry trends…We are only a phone call away!
We are proud to offer professional development trainings throughout the year, in addition to our CPR classes.