Newborn Care Specialist Placements
A Newborn Care Specialist (also commonly referred to as a baby nurse, night nurse, or night nanny) fills a very special role in your home. Her job is to provide expert newborn care during the precious first weeks or months of your baby’s life. Most Newborn Care Specialists work at night; some work 24 hour shifts to give new parents the rest they need!
We require all of our Newborn Care Specialists to have (at a minimum):
- 5 years of professional newborn care experience
- Excellent references
- TrustLine registration
- Infant/Child CPR and first aid certification
- Completed a pre-employment background check
- Current Tdap (Pertussis) vaccination and TB screen
Cost of a Newborn Care Specialist
The hourly rate for a newborn care specialist will vary from $35-$50/hour depending upon the assignment and the needs of the family. For example, a job with one baby might pay $35-$40/hour and a job with twins might pay from $45-$50/hour.
- Registration Fee – $150 which allows you access to our temporary and on-call services for 1 year
- Referral Fee – 25% of gross wages
Register for a Newborn Care Specialist
Please complete our registration forms and we will contact you immediately to begin your search.
If you have additional questions to address we are happy to speak with you at your convenience.