Long Term Placements FAQ’s for Parents
- In-home consultation
- Access to a large pool of nannies personally interviewed by Daryl or Maggie, and prescreened through our SPN 21 Point Screening
- Background checks at no additional charge
- No obligation, one-week trial
- Exclusive 1-year guarantee
In the end, you get a great, reliable, safe nanny match for your family – guaranteed to last a year – from a company with a 99% customer satisfaction rating.
- 3 years professional child care experience (the average candidate has 5-10 years experience)
- Excellent references
- California Driver’s license and an insured automobile
- US Work Authorization
- Infant/Child CPR certification
Many of our nannies offer much more beyond this list, bringing sought-after skills like a teaching background, multi-lingual capabilities, Master’s degrees, or an expertise in cooking, music, and a host of other attributes that will enrich your children’s lives.
- A search of county records for felony and misdemeanor convictions (All counties of residence)
- DMV report
- Social Security verification
- Trustline Registration as required by California law
- National Sex Offender Registry check
- National wants & warrants
And then we do even more to ensure we get experienced, trustworthy candidates. You can view a complete list of our candidate requirements in our SPN 21 Point Screening.
- On-call membership ($150 annual fee waived)
- Ongoing training for your nanny at a reduced cost
- Immediate access to SPN owners for questions related to employment, communication, conflict resolution, and more