Temporary Placements & Babysitters
Parents rely upon our temporary services for a variety of situations including:
- Date nights
- Weekends away
- School breaks and holidays
- When children are ill
- As backup for their regular childcare provider
Providing nannies that consistently meet our high expectations has been the cornerstone of our agency’s success, so you can rest assured that our temporary nannies meet the same high standards as our permanent nannies. Many have worked as career nannies, preschool teachers, nursery attendants, educators, and camp counselors. See Stanford Park Nannies’ 21-Point Screen for more information.
Initial Registration (for new clients)
- Complete and submit your registration forms
- You will then be contacted by Maggie or Sarah to discuss your individual needs and any questions you may have about our services
Requesting a Temporary Nanny/Babysitter (for registered clients)
- You may request a temporary nanny by completing our online request form or by calling us directly during business hours (Monday – Friday, 8:00 am – 4:30 pm)
- We will match you with a nanny based on your needs and the nanny’s qualifications
- We send you a confirmation, including information about the nanny’s background and experience
- If the nanny has not worked with your family before, she will call you to introduce herself before the scheduled assignment
Temporary Childcare Fees
- $150 Annual Membership Fee
- 35% Referral Fee ($7 per hour)
Temporary Nannies earn $20 per hour, and are paid directly by you at the time of service with a minimum engagement of 4 hours.
Still Have Questions?
Please read through our Temporary Nanny Care FAQ.