We are seeking a personable, confident, bright, and organized full-time team member to help run our thriving temporary/on-call program and assist with processing our candidate files. Note: many of the assignments filled in our temporary department are urgent and last minute; the ideal candidate will be enthusiastic and ready to tackle these urgent needs.
We are seeking someone who is professional in appearance and demeanor, has excellent interpersonal skills and phone manner, strong writing and typing skills, and the ability to efficiently manage multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment. We are looking for someone who has a heart for service, who finds satisfaction in helping others, and who will take ownership and initiative over his/her responsibilities. This is an ideal position for a candidate who has staffing experience or is in an internal recruiting role.
Example of Responsibilities Related to Placement Coordinating:
• Provide temporary/on-call program orientations to client inquiries and/or nanny inquiries
• Key in temporary client registration forms into client file in database
• Utilize database of pre-qualified candidates to run searches and fill temporary assignments
• Communicate with candidates regarding temporary needs, book and confirm
• Support temporary department and agency owners wherever necessary
Example of Responsibilities Related to File Management:
• Greet and check in candidates for in-office appointments
• Key in candidates’ search parameters
• Call candidates’ references – employment and personal – while transcribing
• Conduct online research for each candidate using various methods established by Stanford Park Nannies
• Create custom Stanford Park Nannies Resume for each candidate
• 2+ years of college education
• Exceptional written and verbal skills
• Transcribing experience highly desired
• Strong technical skills; Mac experience preferred
• In order to be considered for the position, we ask that you submit your resume along with a letter of introduction letting us know a bit about you, your skills set, why you are interested/are a match for this position, and your salary requirements.
• Please type “Full-Time Staffing Coordinator” into the subject line and send to [email protected].