For 23 years we’ve provided parents with expert assistance and trusted guidance. We’re here to ensure your peace of mind.
- Secure: We place only highly qualified nannies who pass the SPN 21 Point Screen.
- Proven: 90% of our clients retain their Stanford Park nanny beyond the first year, and 99% of families and nannies would recommend us to a friend.
- Convenient: You will meet the top candidates we have personally selected to match your family’s specific criteria.
We are personally invested in placing you in the right job. Many of the Bay area’s best nanny positions are listed exclusively with SPN.
- Established: Our experience and reputation attracts reputable employers who are prescreened by the agency owners.
- Invested: We take the time to understand your unique skills and attributes, and present you to families that best match your criteria.
- Supportive: We advocate for you and provide guidance during your job search and throughout your career.
Stanford Park parents and nannies share their experiences
I was frustrated and exhausted having spent my entire maternity searching for a nanny online and no one met my standards. Working with Stanford Park Nannies gave me such peace of mind. I was able to find an exceptional nanny who could provide better care to my daughter than I could!Kate S., Willow Glen
From the nanny point of view, SPN is the tops. Their service is personal, supportive, professional and they get the job done. Both Daryl and Maggie are always there when you need them, from the beginning of the interview process to working out logistics with a new family.Rita D.
We were in a tough spot when our previous nanny proved unreliable, and Stanford Park Nannies introduced us to a wonderful and extremely competent nanny in less than three days. I wholeheartedly endorse this agency and would recommend them to my closest friends and family.Joseph F.
SPN made this intimidating process so simple and secure. We love our nanny!Young H., Los Altos
Every single person at SPN is warm and enthusiastic to everyone who walks in the door. I always felt happy and hopeful after speaking to the agency team.Ali L., Mountain View
Meet us before you meet us
From Our Blog
Lots of working moms struggle with feeling like they just can’t keep up with everything at home like they want to or feel they should. Here’s a story from Sarah Salisbury, a nanny from upstate New York, that sheds light on what happens when your nanny leaves your home and heads to her own...
You’re applying for a nanny position; you know you have great experience, but your resume just isn’t standing out amongst the rest. We recommend you take the time to create a thoughtful letter of introduction. We have put together some dos and don’ts to help you get started…
When a nanny who has earned her wages under the table is fired and files an unemployment claim, nanny taxes can become a big deal for the former employers (your family!). Read on about how-- and why-- paying your household employees on the books is the best choice for you and your family.
Best Nanny Agency Winner