For 23 years we’ve provided parents with expert assistance and trusted guidance. We’re here to ensure your peace of mind.
- Secure: We place only highly qualified nannies who pass the SPN 21 Point Screen.
- Proven: 90% of our clients retain their Stanford Park nanny beyond the first year, and 99% of families and nannies would recommend us to a friend.
- Convenient: You will meet the top candidates we have personally selected to match your family’s specific criteria.
We are personally invested in placing you in the right job. Many of the Bay area’s best nanny positions are listed exclusively with SPN.
- Established: Our experience and reputation attracts reputable employers who are prescreened by the agency owners.
- Invested: We take the time to understand your unique skills and attributes, and present you to families that best match your criteria.
- Supportive: We advocate for you and provide guidance during your job search and throughout your career.
Stanford Park parents and nannies share their experiences
I was frustrated and exhausted having spent my entire maternity searching for a nanny online and no one met my standards. Working with Stanford Park Nannies gave me such peace of mind. I was able to find an exceptional nanny who could provide better care to my daughter than I could!Kate S., Willow Glen
From the nanny point of view, SPN is the tops. Their service is personal, supportive, professional and they get the job done. Both Daryl and Maggie are always there when you need them, from the beginning of the interview process to working out logistics with a new family.Rita D.
We were in a tough spot when our previous nanny proved unreliable, and Stanford Park Nannies introduced us to a wonderful and extremely competent nanny in less than three days. I wholeheartedly endorse this agency and would recommend them to my closest friends and family.Joseph F.
SPN made this intimidating process so simple and secure. We love our nanny!Young H., Los Altos
Every single person at SPN is warm and enthusiastic to everyone who walks in the door. I always felt happy and hopeful after speaking to the agency team.Ali L., Mountain View
Meet us before you meet us
From Our Blog
Nanny agencies have changed a great deal in the past five years. With the rise of internet sites many of the lesser quality agencies have gone under, and what we see now are agencies that have stood the test of time or newer agencies that are trying to break into the business. Follow these steps and you will have not only a happy relationship with your nanny agency, but a successful one at that!
You have invested a lot of time and energy in your search, and have hired the right nanny for your family! With the goal of building both a strong foundation and a lasting relationship, we have compiled a list of suggestions to consider during your first few months.
You have invested a lot of time and energy in your search and are ready to start your new job. Knowing that you would like to build a lasting relationship with your new employers, we have compiled a list of suggestions for your first few months on the job.