For 23 years we’ve provided parents with expert assistance and trusted guidance. We’re here to ensure your peace of mind.
- Secure: We place only highly qualified nannies who pass the SPN 21 Point Screen.
- Proven: 90% of our clients retain their Stanford Park nanny beyond the first year, and 99% of families and nannies would recommend us to a friend.
- Convenient: You will meet the top candidates we have personally selected to match your family’s specific criteria.
We are personally invested in placing you in the right job. Many of the Bay area’s best nanny positions are listed exclusively with SPN.
- Established: Our experience and reputation attracts reputable employers who are prescreened by the agency owners.
- Invested: We take the time to understand your unique skills and attributes, and present you to families that best match your criteria.
- Supportive: We advocate for you and provide guidance during your job search and throughout your career.
Stanford Park parents and nannies share their experiences
I was frustrated and exhausted having spent my entire maternity searching for a nanny online and no one met my standards. Working with Stanford Park Nannies gave me such peace of mind. I was able to find an exceptional nanny who could provide better care to my daughter than I could!Kate S., Willow Glen
From the nanny point of view, SPN is the tops. Their service is personal, supportive, professional and they get the job done. Both Daryl and Maggie are always there when you need them, from the beginning of the interview process to working out logistics with a new family.Rita D.
We were in a tough spot when our previous nanny proved unreliable, and Stanford Park Nannies introduced us to a wonderful and extremely competent nanny in less than three days. I wholeheartedly endorse this agency and would recommend them to my closest friends and family.Joseph F.
SPN made this intimidating process so simple and secure. We love our nanny!Young H., Los Altos
Every single person at SPN is warm and enthusiastic to everyone who walks in the door. I always felt happy and hopeful after speaking to the agency team.Ali L., Mountain View
Meet us before you meet us
From Our Blog
When a nanny who has earned her wages under the table is fired and files an unemployment claim, nanny taxes can become a big deal for the former employers (your family!). Read on about how-- and why-- paying your household employees on the books is the best choice for you and your family.
My name is Jennifer, and I have been with this agency for about 11 months. I wanted to take the reigns on this blog post because I was truly touched by the following story, and wanted the opportunity to share it. Little did Rowan and I know that going to a job fair would be the catalyst to a wonderful reconnection and a new annual SPN tradition in what is definitely the story of the year...
For years, many savvy household employers have included health insurance as part of their compensation package in order to capitalize on the tax advantages of employer-paid health insurance. However, a recent ruling from the IRS on the Affordable Care Act triggered a mild panic. Get the facts here.
Best Nanny Agency Winner