For 23 years we’ve provided parents with expert assistance and trusted guidance. We’re here to ensure your peace of mind.
- Secure: We place only highly qualified nannies who pass the SPN 21 Point Screen.
- Proven: 90% of our clients retain their Stanford Park nanny beyond the first year, and 99% of families and nannies would recommend us to a friend.
- Convenient: You will meet the top candidates we have personally selected to match your family’s specific criteria.
We are personally invested in placing you in the right job. Many of the Bay area’s best nanny positions are listed exclusively with SPN.
- Established: Our experience and reputation attracts reputable employers who are prescreened by the agency owners.
- Invested: We take the time to understand your unique skills and attributes, and present you to families that best match your criteria.
- Supportive: We advocate for you and provide guidance during your job search and throughout your career.
Stanford Park parents and nannies share their experiences
I was frustrated and exhausted having spent my entire maternity searching for a nanny online and no one met my standards. Working with Stanford Park Nannies gave me such peace of mind. I was able to find an exceptional nanny who could provide better care to my daughter than I could!Kate S., Willow Glen
From the nanny point of view, SPN is the tops. Their service is personal, supportive, professional and they get the job done. Both Daryl and Maggie are always there when you need them, from the beginning of the interview process to working out logistics with a new family.Rita D.
I take my job seriously. I love that SPN is just as invested in my success as I am.Tara G., San Jose
Our family has worked exclusively with Stanford Park Nannies for 18 years! We have really depended on their support -- helping us identify what was really important to us and sending us only well-qualified nannies matched to our requirements and personality.Mary M., Los Gatos
Our SPN temporary nanny was just wonderful! She took the kids to the park, read stories, made craft necklaces, and patiently negotiated sibling squabbles. We marveled at how quickly the kids took to her!Nikki T., Mountain View
Meet us before you meet us
From Our Blog
A common mistake we see from families is, after speaking with or meeting a nanny candidate and feeling like she is a match, they feel that running a background check is enough to establish trust. As we have seen in horrific incidents like what happened recently in Livermore, this is not a thorough enough process.
Advocating for nannies is of great importance to us at SPN. While this is something that we handle on a daily basis, it always makes us proud to see nannies advocating for themselves as well! We are proud to give nanny Stefanie the opportunity to share her perspective on experiencing a common issue facing nannies today.
Job creep is a challenge in most jobs. You start off with a well-defined job description and then slowly, the boundaries of that job description begin to fray. Most times these asks happen so gradually that you don’t fully realize how far off track you’ve gotten until you take a look at your “official” job description. Then you realize the gap between what you’re doing and what you’re supposed to be doing is actually a pretty big deal.