Stanford Park Nannies is always seeking qualified candidates to fill a wide variety of childcare positions, from Temporary Nannies and Babysitters, Long Term Nannies and Family Assistants, to Newborn Care Specialists and Mother’s Helpers.
Each applicant we represent must meet or surpass the minimum qualifications listed below:
- 3 years of recent professional Nanny/Childcare experience
- Strong English communication skills
- Resident of San Mateo or Santa Clara County (For out of area candidates, please indicate your plans to relocate on your registration)
- At least 3 years of experience as a licensed driver and an insured vehicle for use on the job
- Ability to make a 1-year commitment (for long-term positions)
- U.S. Work Authorization
We have found that many of our families value additional qualifications such as formal education in child development, teaching experience, musical talent, nutritional knowledge, and the ability to speak more than one language.